Guaranteed Category 1 Seating
The year is 1633, and the villagers of Oberammergau, Southern Germany, after months of suffering and death from the plague, vowed to put on ‘Play of the Suffering, Death and Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ’ every ten years.
At Pentecost 1634, they fulfilled their pledge for the first time on a stage they put up in the cemetery above the fresh graves of the plague victims. Fast forward around 400 years to 2020, and the Community of Oberammergau will perform the Passion Play for the 42nd time.
For Such A Rare Permormance, You Deserve The Best Seats
Performed only once in a decade, you want to be sure to have front row seats for this extremely rare and unique event. And that’s why we turn to Albatross Tours to take us there.
Salzburg, Bavarian ‘Fairytale’ Castles And
Oberammergau Passion Play Experience
7 Days | Salzburg To Munich | May – September Departures
For $3,487*pp twin share or $4,456*pp solo traveller, this tour includes:
• Category 1 seating for the Oberammergau Passion Play
• Genuinely Inclusive – No optional activity costs and end of tour tips included
• ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
• Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
• Travel in a first class air-conditioned touring coach
• 6 Nights specially selected hotel accommodation
• Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
• 10 Meals – including breakfast daily and 4 dinners
• ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides
• Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
Why You’ll Love Albatross
Albatross tours are designed by Australians, for Australians, and they feature:
- Longer, more relaxed stays. Albatross tours follow a more leisurely pace with two, three and even four night stays in each captivating city or region.
- Small, more intimate groups. Enjoy a more personal experience travelling with a small group of like-minded travellers. Albatross group sizes range from just 10 to 28
- Genuinely inclusive. Albatross tours are genuinely inclusive and already include special excursions, feature dinners and sightseeing for you – even your ‘end of tour’ tips are included! They assure you there are NO ‘optional’ activity costs.
- ‘My Time’ Guaranteed! On every itinerary they ensure adequate, well planned ‘My Time’. This gives you time to relax, to explore at your own pace as well as more time to immerse yourself in each destination.
Terms & Conditions* Tour dates and inclusions are subject to change. Airfares are additional and can be arranged by your travel agent. Pricing is in Australian dollars for the land tour only and are in cash/cheque payments. Credit card payments attached a service fee. Deposits represent a booking fee and are non-refundable and non-transferable. Date changes will attract amendment fees. A non-refundable deposit of $500 AUD per person, per tour, is required within 7 days to secure your booking. A second non-refundable deposit of $1,200 AUS per person is required by September 1st, 2019. Full payment is required 90 days prior to travel.
*PRICES: Where possible, tour prices stated have been set based on specifically contracted 2020 rates. Where not available, the Albatross Tours have professionally calculated rates applicable for 2020. Tour prices may therefore change due to currency fluctuations and any differences in the contracted rates received. In August 2019 all tour prices will be finalised and guaranteed against currency surcharges. All tours have been costed on the basis of minimum number of 15 passengers travelling. In the event of a reduction in the numbers of passengers travelling on any specific group tour departure below 15 passengers or in the unlikely instance of price increases from suppliers, or tax increases, Albatross Tours reserves the right to pass on these increases in costs with or without warning to its passengers. Wherever possible, price increases will be absorbed by Albatross Tours.