Many tour companies offer priority access; skipping the queues and beating the crowds, but there’s only one company that takes the crowds away and that’s Tauck.
When you’re in one of their intimate small groups you’ll enjoy insider access to the big attractions (sometimes after hours and all to yourself) as well as a host of experiences that are entirely unique. Their 90+ years’ of experience guiding trips around the world ensures that you fly under the radar, unhurried and unherded, so you can enjoy a more authentic & deeper travel experience.
Ready to explore Tauck Style?! Then scroll down to read about our three featured journeys.
Tauck: Never Settle for Ordinary!
TAUCK OFFERS QUALITY IN EVERY DETAIL:
- ONE UPFRONT PRICE No extra costs, no hidden fees, no surprises, no options sold, just about every travel expense is included in one upfront price, so relax and enjoy your trip without worries.
- SAVOUR LOCAL CUISINES. AUTHENTICALLY Make pasta with a Tuscan chef, dine royally at a Prague palace, sip wine and taste olive oil in private vineyards, have lunch at a ranch in Provence and a dairy farm in Ireland, hunt for ever-elusive truffles…
- STAY IN PREMIUM ACCOMMODATIONS Where you stay is a big part of your trip, so they road test all accommodations for ambience, comfort, service and convenience – grand city hotels, restored palaces, paradors, inns and convents…
- UNIQUE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED Travel by horse-drawn carriage in Seville, aboard a gondola in Venice and a troll car in Scandinavia. Rode a cogwheel train in the Swiss Alps, cruise Italian lakes by private boat, go cycling along the scenic Seine…
- EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS WITH LOCAL EXPERTS like an in-depth briefing by an art historian before a walking tour of Florence and a guided visit through the famed Galleria dell’Accademia, the oldest art school in Europe or attend a private wine tasting reception in Florence hosted by a member of the Ferragamo family, and visit the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum on
- TAUCK DIRECTORS Averaging 10 years of service with Tauck, their Tauck Directors handle all day-to-day travel details for you; they know how important that is. And they make every destination come alive.
- HANDPICKED LOCAL GUIDES AND EXPERTS They introduce you to their friends who share expert insights and information including winemakers, chefs, performers, ranchers, a Kremlin insider, an art historian, a sheep farmer in the Emerald Isle….
Northern Spain, The Rioja Valley & Madrid
14 Day Small Group Journey from Barcelona to Madrid
Explore the colourful, aromatic markets of Los Ramblas in Barcelona, and Gaudi’s stunning Art Nouveau cathedral. Visit the cliffside monastery at Montserrat to see the famous Black Madonna and panoramic views of Catalonia. Revel in a seven-course medieval feast at a castle in La Seu d’Urgell, spend two nights at Marques de Riscal, a spectacular boutique hotel designed by Frank Gehry, overlooking the vineyards of the beautiful Rioja Valley.
1. A seven-course feast in a medieval castle in La Seu d’Urgell, featuring cultural entertainment and regional cuisine
2. Private tour, tastings, and dinner at a winery in the Rioja Valley
3. Tapas tour and a Flamenco performance in Madrid
4. Lunch at historic Parador Gil Blas in Santillana del Mar, one of Spain’s most beautiful, and well-preserved, medieval villages
14 Day Small Group Journey from Naples to Venice
Enjoy an intimate travel experience on this best-seller in small, chic hotels in the heart of Sorrento, Rome, Venice and Florence. Visit Michelangelo’s vast painted drama on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, where your small group enjoys an after-hours visit. Explore along the blue expanse of the Amalfi Coast. Marvel at the haunting ruins of the Colosseum… in the passion of Renaissance scenes in the Uffizi and in the panorama of rolling vineyards.