New Zealand has been voted the best country on the planet by Telegraph Travel readers for the last four years, and with good reason; it offers a unique combination of unspoiled natural beauty, wildlife & culture, and the well-developed tourism infrastructure makes it all-too easy for visitors to explore… It’s also right next door!
So if you’re tempted by the “Land of the long white cloud” then we have great news for you; Grand Pacific – the undisputed leaders in luxury coach touring – can take you across the Tasman for an unforgettable festive season experience with savings of $330 per couple!
10 Nights | Departs 19 Dec 2019 | From $6,234pp
Escape to New Zealand’s majestic South Island for Christmas. Beginning in Christchurch, discover highlights such as the world-famous Tranz Alpine, the rugged West Coast, picturesque Queenstown, scenic Milford Sound and mighty Mt Cook. Enjoy a gourmet Christmas dinner at the Colonel’s Homestead at Walter Peak.
Welcome To Business Class on Wheels!
On this journey you’ll be dazzled by the purpose-built Ultimate Coach featuring 20 luxury leather seats, panoramic viewing and a level of comfort unparalleled by any other vehicle. The design is state-of-the art and complete with extensive onboard features and the latest finishes and technology including:
- 20 luxury leather fully reclining seats with adjustable headrest and calf support
- Panoramic viewing, air conditioning and seat belts and onboard restroom
- Wood grain timber tray table with built-in cup holder
- Seat side personal storage providing easy access to your travel bag
- Personal audio control unit with multiple music channels and a complimentary set of headphones
- Stylish centre galley area equipped with refrigerated drinking fountain and fridge units
- Complimentary daily onboard Wi-Fi allowance and USB port for charging devices
- Access to daily newspapers and range of glossy magazines
Click to Learn More About Grand Pacific
*Conditions apply. Prices valid ex SYD, MEL, BNE & OOL (Economy Class) and include pre-paid taxes (subject to change). Surcharges may apply with airlines over the festive season. **Saving is per couple ($150 per person) and is reflected in the advertised prices. Also receive a 400 page NZ Travel Guide per household. Offer varies on special group departures. No other special offers or discounts apply. Special offer applies to new bookings only until 30 August 2019. Price does not include the fee for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority for any Australian Residents not holding an Australian passport. Refer to www.immigration.govt.nz/nzeta for further information.